- We are a Global Financial Services Firm with a specific focus in the Latin American region.
- With offices in Basel, Buenos Aires and Montevideo, our regional coverage includes Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru and Colombia.
- We provide a broad range of corporate financial services.
- With a special focus in financing agribusiness exporters we know how to detect and exploit the opportunities that these markets offer.
- We have been involved in handling over 3,000 transactions, covering more than 20 different sectors and more than 100 different companies.
BAF Capital was set up as a boutique financial company and evolved into a global financial services firm with expertise in the areas of asset management, corporate finance, capital markets and investment banking. It counts with a team of more than 100 executives among its three offices in Basel (Switzerland), Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Montevideo (Uruguay).
In Uruguay BAF Capital S.A. is a Company registered before the Financial Services Authority of the Central Bank of Uruguay (BCU) and regulated by the rules issued by such institution, manages two collective investment schemes focused on providing short and medium term financing mainly to the Latinamerican agricultural, energy and infrastructure sectors.
In Argentina, we provide M&A, Restructuring and Corporate Finance advisory. In addition, BAF Securities (Brokerage Company) and BAF Asset Management, both fully regulated by the Argentine National Securities Commission (Comisión Nacional de Valores “CNV”), offer services in the local market.
Our management team has more than 35 years of experience in lending and structuring working capital solutions for Latin American companies. Throughout all these years, it has developed a proprietary methodology of evaluating credit risk and structuring collateralized loans.
Preservation of capital and transparency are our leading principles.